Sunday, October 29, 2006

Perfectly Perfect Day

hang in there mr. snail...

Sunday, Sunday.

I had really wanted to go to church but I woke up and had started my period. For me, this means about a week of really drug resistant horrible headaches. And gauging from Thrs. , Fri., and even Sat., this was exactly what I was dealing with. Really no surprise as I had went off the Levlen (continuous birth control pill for menstrual migraines) on Thursday night.
I have been really looking forward to helping in the kids' school on Tues. for Halloween, and taking them trick-or-treating. So, do I go to church which is really loud w/ lots of people? ...or do I stay home and take it easy?

I decided not to push things and take care of myself.

I went for a walk but shortened it so as not to overdo it. I got about 6 essentials at the grocery store - in & out! I went to Shelley's Mom's for a Mary Kay pedicure (figured that would be low key and relaxing), then came home.

My parents came over in the evening to carve pumpkins which was a blast. We haven't had them over in quite a while. Actually, we never have anyone over anymore. One more loss to the pain....

It is amazing to me to have a perfectly perfect head the whole day, because this is, essentially, my hell week. Hallelujah!

No comments: