Monday, December 11, 2006

no shaeking, verry breakable

christmas present warning
Yah, do you ever feel like that? The - don't shake me I'm breakable kind?

Yup, I was quite a grouch when I woke up this morning but besides it being time to start my 10 days of prozac before my menstrual cycle, I took quite a bit of drugs yesterday for the migraine. Think they must have had to wear off and the prozac had to kick in because I didn't feel good until around noon. Don't get me wrong, I was functional, just crabby. Trust me, it's been worse though, just an observation.

So the whole day, start to finish, has been great. Even made a nice dinner for the family and went shopping tonight for secret elf presents for some people we know. We are secretly taking them presents for the 12 days of christmas and since tomorrow is the first day, meyers d and i went shopping for all the loot we're going to sneak them. gosh it was fun. someone did it to us this year so we know how much this family of 10 is going to enjoy it...

earlier today I was wrapping presents while the kids were in school and noticed this writing on the two presents max-ay is giving tse. funny thing is, max-ay is the one whose been shaking his presents and trying to peek while they're being wrapped - stinker!

kids, what a goof ball!

2 comments:

Suzanne R said...

I love the note on the gift! LOL! Your kids are so cute! How neat of you all to take the gifts to the family you are. I had secret Santas from church who did that for me the year Steve died and I appreciated it so very much.

CameraDawktor said...

oh it is so fun huh?! we enjoyed it so much last year when Super Star's family did that with us.

this family is so awesome. the dad had 2 kids in his previous marriage. he married a much younger woman who wanted children so they foster adopted 3 brothers. they loved the process so much they are foster adopting 2 girls and now they have a 1 year old boy. That makes 8 kids.

during soccer season i joked with them that i wanted to sign them up with extreme home makeoever. these people have the same ranch style home they started out in and don't ask for help or act like they need help.

it is going to be extremely fun blessing them!