Wednesday, December 06, 2006

updates

hope

Thursday the 29th of November I believe I was headache free.

Friday and Saturday I had one and took frovas both times and got rid of them.

Sunday was fine but Monday I had a pretty bad headache. It started out mild in the morning. By noon it was feeling like I was needing to take something for it. I really tried to ride it out because I had already took my allotment for the week, and I didn't feel like I could make the trip for my rescue med because my two boys had the flu. Anyway, by 2 or so I took a frova and in a couple of hours I was still hurting the same. So 5pm I took another and was still hurting. My mom took me to the urgent care clinic and it took so long for them to see me that by the time I got in my frovas had finally worked and my pain was down to a 2. The nurse practitioner gave me some pain pills in case I had another headache that I wouldn't be able to treat in the next couple of days and a suppository because it seemed like I was getting the flu.

Long story short, yesterday the 5th I had no pain but felt pretty yuckos from all the meds I had to take the day before.

Today is my NP appointment for neuro, so I'll update about that later in the day.

2 comments:

ron st.amant said...

but but...no update...hope you're okay

CameraDawktor said...

woopsies! i need to get on that.