Saturday, November 25, 2006

Not so bad this time

of course he's happy, he's learning to play poker
Boy, have I been slack here.

Let's see. Monday (the 20th) I had a pretty stiff headache. Gave myself a shot and it still took about 6 hours to feel better.

Tuesday and Wednesday were pretty good. Thursday the 23rd, Thanksgiving, I did pretty good until the evening. I was watching a movie on a big screen in a small room and started to feel lightheaded. I took a frovatriptan as the migraine was starting and felt better w/in an hour. Went home and went to bed only to wake up with the headache again. I got an icepack, took an Ativan and went back to sleep. I was then able to wake up without the headache.

Friday was great and Saturday was fine until about 11 am. I started to feel very sleepy and then noticed that my menstrual cycle was starting. Within a few hours I started to get a headache. By the time I decided to give myself a shot of DHE the pain was picking up to a three but never got past that. I think my worst symptom was the tiredness. It was strange, like all the energy was drained out of me. Within a few hours the pain and the tiredness was gone.

This was the first menstrual cycle in a long time that I didn't have really bad, burning type headache pain.

No comments: