Monday, November 13, 2006

So Happy I Could Hop!

the cutest bunny i ever did see was leaning against a red wall looking @ me....
Wow, what a great day!

I felt perfect until about 1 pm today, after I ate lunch (cottage cheese & peaches w/ baked apple).

Just some pressure in my right temple so I iced it for twenty min. then went for a walk. By the time I was done walking I was back to a 100%. The cold, crisp air felt so good. I've been using ice lately and it really seems to help. Headaches can go away in an hour or so and w/out medicine. This is such a welcome change from Hell Week (last week of October).

I needed the break and the encouragement.

Only 2 more day until Botox....

I'm so happy I could do the bunny HOP!

5 comments:

Guatyen said...

hipitty hop hop... i'll hop if you hop, it'll be so much fun! hmm... think i'll do just that... after i'm done with the internet. :)

Jacki said...

I'm so happy something is helping. I bet you are doubly (is that a word?) happy! Can I bunny hop with you?!

CameraDawktor said...

alison- you should have your hubby take a picture of that. that's some thing I'd like to see....haha!

CameraDawktor said...

grandma jacki- sure, you can hop too. (what'd i start here? :-)

Guatyen said...

hahaha... a hoppin silly fun time for self. did it & i love it. oh...noo... no pic, ack! no pic. *blush*